- Medical Education
- Vanderbilt Hall
- Financial Aid
- Office of the Registrar
- Campus Planning and Facilities
- Ombuds Office
- Committee on Microbiological Safety
- Human Resources
- HMS Foundation Funds
- Office for Academic and Clinical Affairs
- Joint Committee on the Status of Women
- The Academy
- Global Health Research Core
- Global Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- HMA Standing Committee on Animals
- Office of Research Compliance
- Global & Community Health
- Harvard Medical School Event Calendar
- Contact @HMS
- Office of Diversity RIA Program
- Q&A Archive
- The Dean's Perspective
- Department of Pathology
- HMS NEXT
- Harvard Mahoney Neuroscience Institute
- OHRA Home
- Office of Research Subject Protection
- Tools and Technology
- Welcome Alumni
- HMS Information Technology
- HMS TransMed Program
- Human Resources
- Contact us
- Dental Medicine
- Harvard University
GCSRT Program | Application Information and Form
We are currently accepting applications for the 2014 - 2015 GCSRT Program. Applications will be accepted from October 1, 2013 until the June 2, 2014 final registration deadline.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS: Applicants must hold an MD, PhD, MBBS, DMD, DDS, DO, PharmD, DNP, or equivalent degree.
The following documents are required to apply for the program:
- Online Application
- Current Curriculum Vitae / Résumé
- Personal Statement (one page)
- Letter of Recommendation (from a department / division head, director, chair or supervisor)
Applicants should have their updated CV or résumé and personal statement ready to attach to the application. The letter of recommendation may be submitted with your application or submitted thereafter by email.
Only completed applications will be considered for acceptance.
A limited number of scholarships are available. Please go to our scholarship page. Scholarship applications will only be considered if submitted before 5:00 pm (Eastern Standard Time) March 15, 2014.
NOTE: Please read the "Payment and Registration Terms" before applying.
"GCSRT is a great opportunity for focusing on the concepts of epidemiology, clinical trials and biostatistics. It is a solid course that will improve both the quality of my work and the research skills at this point of my career. GCSRT is also a wonderful chance to connect with clinicians and researchers from around the world."
Santi Trimarchi, MD, PhD
University of Milan
San Donato Milanese, Italy