- Introduction to Clinical Research Training
- Medical Education
- United Kingdom Clinical Scholars Research Training
- Vanderbilt Hall
- Financial Aid
- Office of the Registrar
- Campus Planning and Facilities
- Ombuds Office
- Committee on Microbiological Safety
- Human Resources
- HMS Foundation Funds
- Office for Academic and Clinical Affairs
- Joint Committee on the Status of Women
- The Academy
- Global Health Research Core
- Global Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- HMA Standing Committee on Animals
- Office of Research Compliance
- Global & Community Health
- Harvard Medical School Event Calendar
- Contact @HMS
- Office of Diversity RIA Program
- Q&A Archive
- The Dean's Perspective
- Department of Pathology
- HMS NEXT
- Harvard Mahoney Neuroscience Institute
- OHRA Home
- Office of Research Subject Protection
- Tools and Technology
- Alumni Association
- HMS Information Technology
- HMS TransMed Program
- Introduction to the Practice of Medicine
- Office of Communications & External Relations
- Office of Global Education
- test page
- Safety Quality and Informatics Leadership
- Human Resources
- Jobs @ HMS
- Contact us
- Dental Medicine
- Harvard University
Room Scheduling and Conference Center
Who can book rooms?
- Rooms are booked primarily by HMS Staff, Students and Faculty.
What is the cost to book rooms?
- There are no room rental charges for events sponsored by HMS departments.
What is the easiest way to request a room?
- eCommons Room Request Form
How can I be sure I used the eCommons Room Request Form correctly?
- Upon submitting the request, you will receive an email.
I received an email that said my request was “pending”. What does this mean?
- This means that your room cannot be booked because the space is on hold pending the course schedule.
Who is the preferred caterer?
- Restaurant Associates
I’m looking to book a space for a day long large conference, what is my best option?
- The Conference Center at Harvard Medical School is best suited for this. Room Scheduling books the spaces most often used for teaching purposes.