- Introduction to Clinical Research Training
- Medical Education
- Vanderbilt Hall
- Financial Aid
- Office of the Registrar
- Campus Planning and Facilities
- Ombuds Office
- Committee on Microbiological Safety
- Human Resources
- HMS Foundation Funds
- Office for Academic and Clinical Affairs
- Joint Committee on the Status of Women
- The Academy
- Global Health Research Core
- Global Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- HMA Standing Committee on Animals
- Office of Research Compliance
- Global & Community Health
- Harvard Medical School Event Calendar
- Contact @HMS
- Office of Diversity RIA Program
- Q&A Archive
- The Dean's Perspective
- Department of Pathology
- HMS NEXT
- Harvard Mahoney Neuroscience Institute
- OHRA Home
- Office of Research Subject Protection
- Tools and Technology
- Alumni Association
- HMS Information Technology
- HMS TransMed Program
- Office of Communications & External Relations
- test page
- Human Resources
- Jobs @ HMS
- Contact us
- Dental Medicine
- Harvard University
Environmental Health and Safety
The following information provides direction on how individuals should address any adverse health effects that may be associated with the work environment.
Individuals working in the HIM/NRB who are experiencing or have experienced any adverse health effects that may be associated with the work environment immediately should seek proper medical attention. In addition he or she should contact the HIM/NRB Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S) Office at 617-432-2762 during business hours (Monday–Friday, 8:30 am until 4:30 pm). For non-business hours, contact the call center at 617-432-1901.
For more information, please go to: www.himnrbehs.com/himnrbehs.
Individuals on the Harvard campus in locations other than HIM/NRB should immediately seek proper medical attention. In addition, he or she should contact the Harvard University EHSEM Office at 617-432-1720 during business hours (Monday–Friday, 9:00 am until 5:00 pm). During non-business hours, call 617-432-1720 and press 1 to be transferred to an operations center to dispatch an EH&S responder.
For more information, please go to: www.uos.harvard.edu/ehs/longwood.
Refer to the Harvard Longwood Campus EH&S Procedures & Response Guidelines (a.k.a. the emergency flipchart) for details regarding medical treatment.