Carpool Program – Be Green and Save some Green!
The Harvard Longwood Campus (HLC) offers a discounted carpool program to HLC employees commuting together.
- All participants must be Harvard benefit eligible employees.
- Two Harvard employees carpooling together will receive 25% off the total annual parking fee (see chart).
- Three to Four Harvard employees carpooling together will receive 50% off the total annual parking fee (see chart).
- Payment for all participants must be made through payroll deduction.
- Each participant is eligible to register for the Emergency Ride Home program offered through MASCO.
- Each registered carpooler will receive one free day pass per month to park in their respective garage.
- Registering for the MASCO Ride Share program may help you find a Harvard carpool buddy.
|FY11 Carpool Options|
|Ride Alone||2 people||3 people||4 people|
|Cost employee A||$3,125||$1,172||$521||$391|
|Cost employee B||$1,172||$521||$391|
|Cost employee C||$521||$391|
|Cost employee D||$390|
|Total paid by employees||$3,125||$2,343||$1,563||$1,563|
|HMS subsidy to market rate||$1,075||$1,075||$1,075||$1,075|
|HMS carpool subsidy||$0||$781||$1,562||$1,562|
|Total cost per space||$4,200||$4,200||$4,200||$4,200|
|Annual savings per employee||$1,878||$2,637||$2,637|
For further information please contact the Commuter Services and Parking Office at 617-432-1111.