Carpool Program – Be Green and Save some Green!
The Harvard Longwood Campus (HLC) offers a discounted carpool program to HLC employees commuting together.
- All participants must be Harvard benefit eligible employees.
- Two Harvard employees carpooling together will receive 25% off the total annual parking fee (see chart).
- Three to Four Harvard employees carpooling together will receive 50% off the total annual parking fee (see chart).
- Payment for all participants must be made through payroll deduction.
- Each participant is eligible to register for the Emergency Ride Home program offered through MASCO.
- Each registered carpooler will receive one free day pass per month to park in their respective garage.
- Registering for the MASCO Ride Share program may help you find a Harvard carpool buddy.
For further information please contact the Commuter Services and Parking Office at 617-432-1111.