- Introduction to Clinical Research Training
- Medical Education
- United Kingdom Clinical Scholars Research Training
- Vanderbilt Hall
- Financial Aid
- Office of the Registrar
- Campus Planning and Facilities
- Ombuds Office
- Committee on Microbiological Safety
- Human Resources
- HMS Foundation Funds
- The Academy
- Office for Academic and Clinical Affairs
- Joint Committee on the Status of Women
- Global Health Research Core
- Global Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- HMA Standing Committee on Animals
- Office of Research Compliance
- Global & Community Health
- Harvard Medical School Event Calendar
- Contact @HMS
- Office of Diversity RIA Program
- The Dean's Perspective
- Department of Pathology
- Harvard Mahoney Neuroscience Institute
- OHRA Home
- Office of Research Subject Protection
- Tools and Technology
- Alumni Association
- Cancer Biology & Therapeutics Program
- Celiac Program
- Department of Medicine
- HMS Community Values Initiative
- HMS Information Technology
- HMS TransMed Program
- Introduction to the Practice of American Medicine
- Office of Communications & External Relations
- Big Data In Healthcare
- Institutional Planning and Policy
- Master of Medical Sciences In Clinical Investigation
- Office of Global Education
- Portugal Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- Safety Quality Informatics and Leadership
- Shenzhen-HMS Initiative in International Education
- South American Clinical Research Training
- test page
- Human Resources
- Jobs @ HMS
- Dental Medicine
- Harvard University
- Contact us
Visitor - One Day Daily Parking Pass
Visitor Parking via the HLC Daily Parking Reservation System
- Authorized department representatives have the ability to make daily parking reservations through the Daily Reservation System on the Commuter Services and Parking website.
- The first time an authorized department representative uses the system they will be asked to create a login.
- The HLC Daily Reservation System will allow the authorized department representative to make parking reservations for the Quad Garage located at 200 Longwood Avenue or the NRB Garage located at 77 Avenue Louis Pasteur.
- Each reservation requires either a valid Harvard 33 digit billing code or a P.O. number. If you are not using a Harvard billing code or PO number, please call the Commuter Services and Parking Office at 617-432-1111 to make your parking reservation.
- Reservations should be made in advance; however, same day parking reservations can be submitted by authorized department representatives.
Visiting Teaching Faculty
Visiting Teaching Faculty are Harvard Faculty not based in the Longwood Medical Area. Visiting Teaching Faculty are entitled to use a parking space during the time their course(s) meets. Visiting Teaching Faculty do not require a 33 digit billing code.
Visiting Teaching Faculty and course directors are required to fill out the Visiting Teaching Faculty Registration Form which can be obtained from their course director.
HSDM Patient Parking
HSDM Patient Parking is available at the NRB Garage located at 77 Avenue Louis Pasteur Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. through 7:00 p.m.
Patients are required to stop at the NRB Garage attendant’s booth to pick up a blue parking voucher. Upon checking out of the Dental Center payment for parking must be made at the Dental Center receptionist desk. The receptionist will validate the blue parking voucher. The patient must present the validated parking voucher to the NRB booth attendant to gain access out of the NRB Garage.
Daily Parking for Employees
HMS understands that there are occasions when employees may have an emergency situation and may need need to park for the day. On those rare occasions an employee may come to the Commuter Services and Parking Office with a personal check or money order and pay for a space for the day. The type of vehicle an employee drives will determine whether they will be parking at the Quad Garage or the NRB Garage. The Quad Garage and NRB Garage do not accept cash.
- To avoid a delay in entering a garage all visitors and teaching faculty must have a parking space reserved in their name prior to arrival. Without an advanced reservation, visitors may experience a delay until the booth attendant can confirm with a department representative authorization to access the HLC garages and buildings.
- Due to limited space in the Quad Garage, any visitor driving a vehicle larger than a sedan (SUV, truck, minivan, crossover) will be required to park at the NRB Garage located at 77 Avenue Louis Pasteur.
- All visitors are required to stop at the attendant’s booth to pick up the daily parking pass.