- Medical Education
- Vanderbilt Hall
- Financial Aid
- Office of the Registrar
- Campus Planning and Facilities
- Ombuds Office
- Committee on Microbiological Safety
- Human Resources
- HMS Foundation Funds
- Office for Academic and Clinical Affairs
- Joint Committee on the Status of Women
- The Academy
- Global Health Research Core
- Global Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- HMA Standing Committee on Animals
- Office of Research Compliance
- Global & Community Health
- Harvard Medical School Event Calendar
- Contact @HMS
- Office of Diversity RIA Program
- Q&A Archive
- The Dean's Perspective
- Department of Pathology
- HMS NEXT
- Harvard Mahoney Neuroscience Institute
- OHRA Home
- Office of Research Subject Protection
- Tools and Technology
- Welcome Alumni
- HMS Information Technology
- HMS TransMed Program
- Human Resources
- Contact us
- Dental Medicine
- Harvard University
Longwood Campus MBTA Pass Program
Harvard University offers to benefits eligible faculty and staff a 50% subsidy for monthly MBTA (Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority) passes and pre-tax savings on purchases of private transit passes and commuter checks up to the IRS pre-tax limit of $230.
The cost of all Transit Products (MBTA & Private) is deducted on a pre-tax basis with most individuals saving approximately 35% depending upon their income tax bracket and withholdings.
If you have any questions about the program please contact Crosby Benefit Systems at 1-800-462-2235 #6; email@example.com or Harvard University's CommuterChoice program at 617-384-RIDE; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for additional information for employees, including lost/non-received/non-working Transit Passes.
Click here if you are an undergraduate or graduate student.
Click here for a complete list of private transit providers with websites for pricing information.