- Introduction to Clinical Research Training
- Medical Education
- Dean for Medical Education
- Financial Aid
- Student Services
- MD Programs
- Student Handbook
- Education Matters
- Student Profiles
- Curriculum Services
- The Academy at Harvard Medical School
- Program Evaluation and Student Assessment
- Anatomical Gift Program
- Contact Us
- Teaching Awards
- United Kingdom Clinical Scholars Research Training
- Vanderbilt Hall
- Financial Aid
- Office of the Registrar
- Campus Planning and Facilities
- Ombuds Office
- Committee on Microbiological Safety
- Human Resources
- HMS Foundation Funds
- The Academy
- Office for Academic and Clinical Affairs
- Joint Committee on the Status of Women
- Global Health Research Core
- Global Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- HMA Standing Committee on Animals
- Office of Research Compliance
- Global & Community Health
- Harvard Medical School Event Calendar
- Contact @HMS
- Office of Diversity RIA Program
- The Dean's Perspective
- Department of Pathology
- Harvard Mahoney Neuroscience Institute
- OHRA Home
- Office of Research Subject Protection
- Tools and Technology
- Alumni Association
- Cancer Biology & Therapeutics Program
- Celiac Program
- Department of Medicine
- HMS Community Values Initiative
- HMS Information Technology
- HMS TransMed Program
- Introduction to the Practice of American Medicine
- Office of Communications & External Relations
- Big Data In Healthcare
- Institutional Planning and Policy
- Master of Medical Sciences In Clinical Investigation
- Office of Global Education
- Portugal Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- Safety Quality Informatics and Leadership
- Shenzhen-HMS Initiative in International Education
- South American Clinical Research Training
- test page
- Human Resources
- Jobs @ HMS
- Dental Medicine
- Harvard University
- Contact us
Commute Fit Program
CommuteFit is a fun incentive program that rewards LMA commuters who incorporate walking, running or biking into their daily commutes.
Hubway Bike Share Program
Travel across Boston, Cambridge, Somerville and Brookline on publically shared bikes. Bikes can be returned to any of the 100+ stations across the network including the 12 supported by Harvard.
Emergency Ride Home Program
CommuteWorks will pay to get you home in an emergency.
CommuteSwap is a risk free way to leave your car at home and swap for a new commute option. Put your parking space on hold for up to three months. You can try the T and have CommuteWorks pay for it or Workout to Work and receive extra benefits.
Personalized Commuting Assistance
CommuteWorks can provide you with a personalized commuting itinerary and identify your complete travel options for getting to the LMA.
As employees and students commuting to the LMA we compete on a daily basis for scarce road and sidewalk space to find the fastest way to work or class. Every pedestrian, driver and cyclist fulfills an important role in this community and the Karma Commuting campaign serves as a reminder that when we all follow the rules, everyone gets to their destination more safely and faster. What goes around, comes around.
Pre-tax Parking Reimbursement
The pre-tax parking reimbursement benefit is available for all all full time benefits eligible employees without a Harvard Annual Parking Permit using the same online portal used to order MBTA pass/private transit products/Commuter Checks.
Explore the options for commuting to the LMA.
Get rewards when you walk, bike, telecommute, carpool, van pool, take a subway, train, bus, ferry or even work a compressed week. It's free and easy to do!
Calculate your commuter savings.
Hourly Car Rental
CommuteWorks and Zipcar have teamed up to offer special discounted rates for LMA employees!
Zimride organizes carpools or on-time rides.
Borrow a Car - Cars where you live starting at $5 per hour.
CommuteWorks is dedicated to helping the LMA go green by helping LMA employees create new vanpools to ease their daily commute. See details below for more information about how you can join and earn some great rewards too!
Harvard employees participating in a vanpool receive 50% off the cost of their vanpool on a pre-tax basis by purchasing Commuter Checks on the transit online ordering system. After accessing the system, select MassRIDES Vanpools or vRide – Vanpool from the dropdown menu.
In order to receive a 50% subsidy, you must first email CommuterChoice or call 617.384.RIDE (7433).
MASCO Carpool Program
CommuteWorks is dedicated to helping the LMA go green by rewarding existing carpoolers and helping LMA employees create new carpools.
- All participants must be Harvard benefit eligible employees.
- Two Harvard employees carpooling together will receive 25% off the total annual parking fee.
- Three to Four Harvard employees carpooling together will receive 50% off the total annual parking fee.
- Payment for all participants must be made through payroll deduction.
- Each participant is eligible to register for the Emergency Ride Home program offered through MASCO.
- Each registered carpooler will receive one free day pass per month.
- Registering for the MASCO Ride Share program may help you find a Harvard carpool buddy.