Commute Fit Program
CommuteFit is a fun incentive program that rewards LMA commuters who incorporate walking, running or biking into their daily commutes.
Department Bike Share Program
CommuteWorks wants to buy you and your colleagues a new bike!
Emergency Ride Home Program
CommuteWorks will pay to get you home in an emergency.
CommuteSwap is a risk free way to leave your car at home and swap for a new commute option. Put your parking space on hold for up to three months. You can try the T and have CommuteWorks pay for it or Workout to Work and receive extra benefits.
Personalized Commuting Assistance
CommuteWorks can provide you with a personalized commuting itinerary and identify your complete travel options for getting to the LMA.
Carpooling and vanpooling are great options for commuting to the LMA
Get rewards when you walk, bike, telecommute, carpool, van pool, take a subway, train, bus, ferry or even work a compressed week. It's free and easy to do!
Calculate your commuter savings.
CommuteWorks and Zipcar have teamed up to offer special discounted rates for LMA employees!
Zimride organizes carpools or on-time rides.
Borrow a Car - Cars where you live starting at $5 per hour.
- All participants must be Harvard benefit eligible employees.
- Two Harvard employees carpooling together will receive 25% off the total annual parking fee.
- Three to Four Harvard employees carpooling together will receive 50% off the total annual parking fee.
- Payment for all participants must be made through payroll deduction.
- Each participant is eligible to register for the Emergency Ride Home program offered through MASCO.
- Each registered carpooler will receive one free day pass per month.
- Registering for the MASCO Ride Share program may help you find a Harvard carpool buddy.