MyCourses is a one-stop, internet portal web site allowing Harvard Medical School (HMS) faculty, students and staff to access educational and administrative web resources that complement, support and streamline the medical school experience.
Created by the HMS eComputing team, MyCourses revolutionizes the educational environment for faculty, students and staff. The release of the MyCourses web portal positions HMS as the first medical school to implement a leading-edge e-Learning tool to fully support its medical education curriculum.
The MyCourses portal web site enables you to:
- View announcements, event calendar and tasks for all of your courses and community groups.
- Search MyCourses for the full collection of hand-outs, web links, images, video clips and case studies from all participating courses.
- View course resources (handouts, images, video clips, related web links, etc.)
- View digitized lectures.
- Complete course tests on-line.
- Complete faculty and course evaluations on-line.
- Interact with on-line multi-media enhanced case studies.
- Customize your MyCourses portal site with preferred color themes, links and medical search engines.