Photo by Steve Lipofsky
The Academy is established to advance the education of physicians and scientists throughout the Harvard Medical School community by:
- Creating and supporting a community of leaders in education and a culture of excellence in teaching and learning.
- Fostering the careers of educators in medicine and science.
- Providing programming to improve the skills of teachers.
- Stimulating and supporting the creation and implementation of innovative approaches to learning and assessment.
- Supporting educational research and scholarship in medical and graduate education
Highlights from the Academy...
- Request for Fellowship Applications
- The Charles J. Hatem Award for Faculty Development in Medical Education- 2015- click here for more information on nominations
- The Academy Annual Report
- Just off the Press: Academy Insights, Vol. 5, No. 9
RFA: The Academy Fellowship in Medical Education Research-AY 16 - click here for RFA
RFA: The HMS Academy Medical Education Fellowship- AY 16 - click here for RFA
**Click HERE to access the PDF version