Photo by Steve Lipofsky
THE ACADEMY AT HARVARD MEDICAL SCHOOL
The Academy is established to advance the education of physicians and scientists throughout the Harvard Medical School community by:
- Creating and supporting a community of leaders in education and a culture of excellence in teaching and learning.
- Fostering the careers of educators in medicine and science.
- Providing programming to improve the skills of teachers.
- Stimulating and supporting the creation and implementation of innovative approaches to learning and assessment.
- Supporting educational research and scholarship in medical and graduate education
Highlights from the Academy...