- Introduction to Clinical Research Training
- Medical Education
- United Kingdom Clinical Scholars Research Training
- Vanderbilt Hall
- Financial Aid
- Office of the Registrar
- Campus Planning and Facilities
- Ombuds Office
- Committee on Microbiological Safety
- Human Resources
- HMS Foundation Funds
- Office for Academic and Clinical Affairs
- Joint Committee on the Status of Women
- The Academy
- Global Health Research Core
- Global Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- HMA Standing Committee on Animals
- Office of Research Compliance
- Global & Community Health
- Harvard Medical School Event Calendar
- Contact @HMS
- Office of Diversity RIA Program
- The Dean's Perspective
- Department of Pathology
- Harvard Mahoney Neuroscience Institute
- OHRA Home
- Office of Research Subject Protection
- Tools and Technology
- Alumni Association
- HMS Community Values Initiative
- HMS Information Technology
- HMS TransMed Program
- Introduction to the Practice of American Medicine
- Office of Communications & External Relations
- Office of Global Education
- Shenzhen-HMS Initiative in International Education
- South American Clinical Research Training
- test page
- Safety Quality and Informatics Leadership
- Human Resources
- Jobs @ HMS
- Contact us
- Dental Medicine
- Harvard University
The Office of Alumni Relations hosts alumni events around the country.
Alumni Open Houses
Invitations will be emailed to alumni living within a certain radius of each open house. If you are interested in attending, you can rsvp here. To host a future event, contact email@example.com.
March 1 at 4:30 p.m.
- Ann Arbor, MI
Hosted by Gil Omenn, MD ’65
March 22 at 3 p.m.
- Wilmington, NC
Hosted by Burt Johnson, MD ’67
April 12 at 3 p.m.
- Orlando, FL
Hosted by John Schott, MD ’66
April 19 at 3 p.m.
- Chagrin Falls, OH
Hosted by Russell Hardy, MD ’65
April 26 at 3 p.m.
- Santa Fe, NM
Hosted by Scott Nelson, MD ’66
The Longwood Seminars are a free series geared toward the general public and features faculty from HMS and its affiliate hospitals presenting on a wide variety of timely topics. At the end of the seminar series, participants who attend three out of the four sessions receive a certificate of completion.
Shared Interest Group Events
In conjunction with the National Hispanic Medical Association, the Harvard Medical School Office of Diversity Involvement and Community Partnership is hosting an Alumni Reception at the NHMA Annual Conference.
Friday, March 27 from 5-6:30 p.m.
Washington Marriott Wardman Park Hotel
The Stone’s Throw Restaurant
2660 Woodley Road, N.W.
Classes ending in 0 or 5
Reignite the curiosity you enjoyed as a student. Start planning to Reconnect with your classmates and Rediscover the campus during your Reunion.