- Introduction to Clinical Research Training
- Medical Education
- Vanderbilt Hall
- Financial Aid
- Office of the Registrar
- Campus Planning and Facilities
- Ombuds Office
- Committee on Microbiological Safety
- Human Resources
- HMS Foundation Funds
- Office for Academic and Clinical Affairs
- Joint Committee on the Status of Women
- The Academy
- Global Health Research Core
- Global Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- HMA Standing Committee on Animals
- Office of Research Compliance
- Global & Community Health
- Harvard Medical School Event Calendar
- Contact @HMS
- Office of Diversity RIA Program
- Q&A Archive
- The Dean's Perspective
- Department of Pathology
- HMS NEXT
- Harvard Mahoney Neuroscience Institute
- OHRA Home
- Office of Research Subject Protection
- Tools and Technology
- Alumni Association
- HMS Faculty Resources
- HMS Information Technology
- HMS TransMed Program
- Office of Communications & External Relations
- Human Resources
- Jobs @ HMS
- Contact us
- Dental Medicine
- Harvard University
The Office of Alumni Relations hosts alumni events around the country.
Alumni Reception in Honolulu
NMA Annual Meeting
August 4, 2014
If you live in Hawaii or are planning to attend the National Medical Association’s (NMA) annual meeting there, don’t miss the HMS alumni reception. Details are forthcoming.
Contact Althea Roach at 617-432-0161 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Alumni Reception in Chicago
AAMC Annual Conference
November 8, 2014
Do you live in the Chicago area or are you planning to attend the Association of American Medical Colleges’ (AAMC) annual conference there? Don’t miss the HMS alumni reception Saturday evening at the Hyatt Regency Chicago from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
For more information, contact Chelsea Keating at 617-384-8520 or email email@example.com.
The Longwood Seminars are a free series geared toward the general public and features faculty from HMS and its affiliate hospitals presenting on a wide variety of timely topics. At the end of the seminar series, participants who attend three out of the four sessions receive a certificate of completion.
Whatever you are doing and wherever you are working around the globe, YOU are Harvard Medicine.
Whether you are a student, alumnus/a, volunteer, donor, staff member, or faculty member—on the Quad or at one of our 16 affiliated hospitals and research institutions—you represent the breadth and depth of the HMS community. Share your story »