- Medical Education
- Vanderbilt Hall
- Financial Aid
- Office of the Registrar
- Campus Planning and Facilities
- Ombuds Office
- Committee on Microbiological Safety
- Human Resources
- HMS Foundation Funds
- Office for Academic and Clinical Affairs
- Joint Committee on the Status of Women
- The Academy
- Global Health Research Core
- Global Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- HMA Standing Committee on Animals
- Office of Research Compliance
- Global & Community Health
- Harvard Medical School Event Calendar
- Contact @HMS
- Office of Diversity RIA Program
- Q&A Archive
- The Dean's Perspective
- Department of Pathology
- HMS NEXT
- Harvard Mahoney Neuroscience Institute
- OHRA Home
- Office of Research Subject Protection
- Tools and Technology
- Welcome Alumni
- HMS Information Technology
- HMS TransMed Program
- Human Resources
- Contact us
- Dental Medicine
- Harvard University
Harvard Medicine Magazine
Since 1927, Harvard Medicine, formerly known as the Harvard Medical Alumni Bulletin, has featured doctors' voices on topics ranging from the healing power of music to the neurology of humor.
CURRENT ISSUE: Handed Down
Autumn 2013, Volume 86, Issue 3
The new issue of Harvard Medicine magazine — with an inside look at how medicine illuminates the bonds between generations — is now available online. Click here for features and web exclusive videos.
Be a part of your alumni magazine!
Alumni can submit class notes to email@example.com. Be sure to include your full name and class year.
Harvard Medicine receives national awards
The Winter 2012 and Spring 2012 issues of Harvard Medicine magazine—your alumni magazine—have earned recognition in the 2013 CASE Circle of Excellence awards. Out of the 54 entries in the category of Special Constituency Magazines, the issues earned a Gold. This recognition advanced them to the competition for the Robert Sibley Award, the highest award given by CASE in this competition. The Spring 2012 ("Space Savers") won the Robert Sibley Magazine of the Year Award! In addition, the Winter 2012 issue ("The Food Issue: Diet and Health) garnered a Grand Gold.
Whatever you are doing and wherever you are working around the globe, YOU are Harvard Medicine.
Whether you are a student, alumnus/a, volunteer, donor, staff member, or faculty member—on the Quad or at one of our 16 affiliated hospitals and research institutions—you represent the breadth and depth of the HMS community. Share your story »