- Introduction to Clinical Research Training
- Medical Education
- Vanderbilt Hall
- Financial Aid
- Office of the Registrar
- Campus Planning and Facilities
- Ombuds Office
- Committee on Microbiological Safety
- Human Resources
- HMS Foundation Funds
- Office for Academic and Clinical Affairs
- Joint Committee on the Status of Women
- The Academy
- Global Health Research Core
- Global Clinical Scholars Research Training Program
- HMA Standing Committee on Animals
- Office of Research Compliance
- Global & Community Health
- Harvard Medical School Event Calendar
- Contact @HMS
- Office of Diversity RIA Program
- Q&A Archive
- The Dean's Perspective
- Department of Pathology
- HMS NEXT
- Harvard Mahoney Neuroscience Institute
- OHRA Home
- Office of Research Subject Protection
- Tools and Technology
- Alumni Association
- HMS Information Technology
- HMS TransMed Program
- Office of Communications & External Relations
- test page
- Human Resources
- Jobs @ HMS
- Contact us
- Dental Medicine
- Harvard University
For reduced hotel rates, please contact these hotels directly and mention Harvard Medical or School of Dental Medicine Reunion.
200 Boylston St.
$550 per night
* Thursday night Reunion Gala location
200 Stuart St.
$295 per night
* Located next to the Four Seasons
342 Longwood Ave.
$199 per night (single)
* Closest to the Quad
All rates are subject to prevailing state/local and occupancy taxes.
Classes ending in 0 or 5, Reignite the curiosity you enjoyed as a student. Start planning to Reconnect with your classmates and Rediscover the campus during your Reunion next May.
The majority of Reunion information will be provided electronically. To ensure you receive important announcements, please update your email address at alumni.harvard.edu.